Here at Tampa’s Custom Concrete Professionals, we are experts in all things Acid Staining. Acid stains and colors will turn any simple concrete surface into a glamorous and exclusive floor that gives your floor an ancient, natural stone-like look.
When considering the advantages over other flooring choices, it is easy to understand the popularity of acid stained floors:
- Different designs that model each concrete floor slightly different from any other, as the concrete slab accepts stain in varying degrees of intensity, creating multiple shades of color variations.
- Concrete provides the most durable floor possible, and is easy to clean and quickly dry.
- Scoring can be included in order to add extra unique designs to the floor, whether it is a simple tile pattern or a complex custom design.
- Acid staining is cheaper than most other floor coverings, most tiles, hardwoods and even some types of carpeting.
Say goodbye to dull sterile grey concrete flooring!
Concrete acid stains have beautiful paint colors to match your interior design and create a unique, custom flooring look. The available color options render the choices almost infinite. The natural colors in acid stain floors can withstand ultraviolet rays, and can even be used to cover painted concrete for exterior applications.
Residential and commercial interiors often benefit from decorative overlays and skim-coats. Our customers can choose between two coloring options: water-based colors— providing softer colors for a subdued, matte effect or solvent-based coloring — these provide more vibrant colors to make bold decorative statements
What is Acid Staining?
Since concrete consists mainly of lime, the application of acids causes a reaction and is created in different colours. The rule of thumb is that the darker the product, the more lime within the cement. The acid and color penetrate no more than 1/32 of an inch, thus becoming a part of the concrete. The lime does not disperse evenly throughout the piece when a concrete flooring slab, countertop or stairs are poured on. Consequently when the acid is added a variegated look occurs. Since each concrete slab has a slightly different chemical makeup, no two acid stained slabs can produce exactly the same look.
If you hesitate to use acid staining, water-based stains or soy-based stains are present, but they need to be more frequently re-coated and resealed; the acid staining process requires little maintenance to maintain its beauty.
Concrete Acid Stained Concrete Tampa FL
In comparison to other concrete flooring upgrades, concrete staining is a more economical choice. While low-cost, specifics of the concrete staining project could incur additional charges. For example, numerous colors and custom designs might add to the overall cost. Here is a brief look at the various options for concrete staining, starting with the easiest and most affordable:
- Simple Stain-For structurally sound slabs with zero to minimal surface damage. Coloring and binding of a single color is involved.
- Intermediate Stain–This involves surface washing and minor repairs, single-color stain, and sealing.
- Upgraded Stain–This involves surface repair and preparation, various stain colors, complex patterns or designs, and sealing.
- High end Stain–Concrete surfaces are subjected to surface preparation, repair, custom design, scoring, hand staining and concrete sealing.
- We offer free ratings reviews, in-home rates and quotes. We make sure that each of our customers is well informed and have decided to hire us to handle their staining projects.
There is no doubt that we are the best company in the business when it comes to offering custom concrete services in Tampa.We offer the best services, and we are very reliable in the following fields;